Singapore to Mersing Jetty
For 1-6 Pax(Two Way)
Max 6 passenger without luggage.
Max 5 passenger.
1 Big Luggage, 3 Hand Carry
$10 for each additional pickup/ drop off point.
Cancellation - 24hrs Notice.
This model is bestowed with cool features that always make sure of your safety and relaxation whenever you hit the road. With its luxurious interior, abundant space, and a premium style, the vehicle is the perfect choice for medium-sized to large families.
Looking to have some unique weekend chalet?
Approximately 15 to 16km from Mersing town lies Air Papan beach, with lots of chalet nearby. Guests could also choose to participate in the popular village’s homestay programme.
A festival filled with fun, food and games called “Pesta Air Papan” celebrated every 1st May each year always draw a huge visitors to the beach.
Kueh-Mueh (Malay cakes) or the local kuih are abundance in Mersing…Don’t forget to try them, they are not just cheap but also delicious!
Mersing is also usually serves as a jetty stop before reaching some islands such as Pulau Tioman or Pulau Aur. The best thing to do here is shopping as you will be paying at a higher prices in the islands. If you are also good with bargaining, you may get some nice souvenirs at very low costs. There are many shops around jetty area. You can buy shirts, souvenirs and necessary supplies for your island trip.
Visit the Mersing Marine Park Centre if you wish to go to the various marine parks off Mersing coastline. Since Mersing is the hoping off point to the islands in the Seribuat Archipelago, the Centre is a good place to start if you want to find out more about Johor’s islands before visiting them. Located in the middle of Mersing town, the Centre acts as the administrative, management and information center for the 13 islands off the north-east coast of the State of Johor.
- We provide door to door service. Driver will pick you up at any place at your preferred timing, and drop you off at your destination.
- We provide 24 hours service.
- For each additional pickup or dropoff point, you will be charged an extra SGD10.There is no limit for extra points.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the start of scheduled travel date. Last minute bookings are subject to availability.
- For same day booking / urgent booking, please call us directly or via WhatsApp. (subject to availability)
- No booking fees required.
- Pricing and rates are fixed. (No hidden charges)
- Child seats are available upon request.
- Please book another car if you have additional pieces of luggage or travellers that exceed the car's capacity.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking, within 24 hours.
- You will receive an email of your driver’s details on the night one day before your travel date. If you do not receive the email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email or WhatsApp.
Terms & Conditions
For full refund, cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours before the start of travel date.
Singapore to Mersing Jetty