Singapore to Desaru
For 1-10 Pax(One Way)
Max 10 passenger without luggage.
Max 7 passenger.
2 Big Luggage, 4 Hand Carry
$10 for each additional pickup/ drop off point.
Cancellation - 24hrs Notice.
The Starex Van has plenty of space for professional working equipment, sport gear or holiday luggage and as a minibus, cabin comfort and refinement of the type normally associated with passenger cars. Interms of safety, The Starex has been optimised for the protection of driver and passengers with Airbag system and Disc brakes.
Desaru, Johor, one of the most beautiful unspoiled beaches in the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia.
With a 22km stretch of uninterrupted gorgeous beach, it is a popular destination for tourists all over the world.
Desaru combines the captivating panoramic views of the South China Sea with the lush tropical rainforests, where guests can have a choice of fun and adventure or simply rest and relax. There were lots of activities at the beach, including jet ski, family donut and banana boat.
If you want to go beyond the beach, there are also a number of interesting tour programs and activities which includes:
1. Desaru Fruit Farm- A well organized, 100 acres farm, can get you educated on the subjects as tropical fruits, local herbs, wild bee’s honey or Bio Agroculture – all in entertaining and friendly manner.
2. Desaru Ostrich Farm- Established in 2001, this showfarm breeds around 300 of these big, strong animals. A group of experienced personnel will guide you around. For more adventurous visitors a ride on trained bird’s back is available. The local shop sells many ostrich-derivative products and their restaurant can treat you with ostrich satay, burger or their egg’s omelette.
3. Fireflies Watching: For a fresh seafood (including lobster), BBQ or western cuisine, go to the floating Restoran Terapung Bujang, a boat next to mangrove wood. You can also entertain yourself with a river cruise, fire flies watching, fishing or karaoke.
4. Tanjung Balau Museum (Fishermen Village)- The small fishing village is worth visiting, not only for the fresh and tasty seafood, but also in order to get a glimpse of the slow-paced life led by this community. A stroll along the streets of a fishing village can prove quite enriching, especially if you have never had a close look at a fisherman’s home. You can also pay a visit to the local artist and his small gallery, showing modern paintings and installations inspiried by the local nature and lifestyle.
- We provide door to door service. Driver will pick you up at any place at your preferred timing, and drop you off at your destination.
- We provide 24 hours service.
- For each additional pickup or dropoff point, you will be charged an extra SGD10.There is no limit for extra points.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the start of scheduled travel date. Last minute bookings are subject to availability.
- For same day booking / urgent booking, please call us directly or via WhatsApp. (subject to availability)
- No booking fees required.
- Pricing and rates are fixed. (No hidden charges)
- Child seats are available upon request.
- Please book another car if you have additional pieces of luggage or travellers that exceed the car's capacity.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking, within 24 hours.
- You will receive an email of your driver’s details on the night one day before your travel date. If you do not receive the email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email or WhatsApp.
Terms & Conditions
For full refund, cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours before the start of travel date.
Singapore to Desaru