Singapore to Cameron Highlands
For 1-7 Pax(One Way)
Max 7 passenger without luggage.
Max 6 passenger.
2 Big Luggage, 4 Hand Carry
$10 for each additional pickup/ drop off point.
Cancellation - 24hrs Notice.
Have lots of bulky luggage? We have the solution. With a cozy and large interior, Alphard/ Vellfire has emerged as one of the most popular luxury MPV limousines on the streets of Singapore for family. With their Triple Zone Automatic Climate Control Air Conditioning System, your family sitting at the back seat gets equal comfort and freshness with the same level of luxurious comfort. The Alphard/ Vellfire is well equipped with a safety package features such as ABS braking, VSC and SRS airbags coupled with an impact absorbing body structure, create enhanced protection against untoward circumstances.
Cameron Highlands is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Malaysia. Known for its greenery, peaks, and hills, it has attracted many nature lovers up the highlands for its cool weather throughout the year.
With its favourable temperature of between 17 to 23 degree celcius, it gives people a cooling and relaxing atmosphere while touring in the bustling agriculture destination.
If you are keen on a tour to Cameron, here are some of the things you have to do there!
1. Boh Tea Plantation
You heard of Boh Tea right? You might have drank it as well. Now, how about a visit to the plantation? The tea company was founded in 1929 and covers 3 plantations. The path that guide you through the plantation is amazing, just like what you will see below.
As many of us are city dwellers, we might not see as many farms around us anymore. That’s a reason why you have to see them at Cameron Highlands!
The cool temperature allows many types of fruits and vegetables to harvested. When you head a trip to Tringkap or Kuala Terla, you will see large vegetable farms which grow our common vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, spinach.
If you are lucky, you can also find large strawberries in some of the farms too!
If you would like to shop, then don’t worry. You have markets at Cameron Highlands too. There are two types of markets there – Pasar Pagi (Morning Market), and Pasar Malam (Night Market).
You can find anything there at the markets, from fruits, to handicrafts, to gifts.
- We provide door to door service. Driver will pick you up at any place at your preferred timing, and drop you off at your destination.
- We provide 24 hours service.
- For each additional pickup or dropoff point, you will be charged an extra SGD10.There is no limit for extra points.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the start of scheduled travel date. Last minute bookings are subject to availability.
- For same day booking / urgent booking, please call us directly or via WhatsApp. (subject to availability)
- No booking fees required.
- Pricing and rates are fixed. (No hidden charges)
- Child seats are available upon request.
- Please book another car if you have additional pieces of luggage or travellers that exceed the car's capacity.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking, within 24 hours.
- You will receive an email of your driver’s details on the night one day before your travel date. If you do not receive the email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email or WhatsApp.
Terms & Conditions
For full refund, cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours before the start of travel date.
Singapore to Cameron Highlands