JB Free & Easy Tour 8 Hours
For 1-6 Pax
Max 6 passenger without luggage.
Max 5 passenger.
1 Big Luggage, 3 Hand Carry
$10 for each additional pickup/ drop off point.
Cancellation - 24hrs Notice.
This model is bestowed with cool features that always make sure of your safety and relaxation whenever you hit the road. With its luxurious interior, abundant space, and a premium style, the vehicle is the perfect choice for medium-sized to large families.
Looking for a short trip away from Singapore? Johor Bahru is a great choice, with all kinds of shopping malls and delicious food available. There are also various activities that are ideal for the whole family or with friends.Below are some of our recommendations:Shopping Malls to Go
1. KSL City mall
KSL City mall has everything under one roof, from designer clothing, electronic goods, supermarkets to cinemas, famous F & B outlets and spa.
2. Paradigm Mall JB
The Paradigm Mall is the largest regional mall in the state of Johor. It has over 500 outlets offering everything from clothes to electronics to food, and also an indoor skate park & ice-skating rink!
3. Aeon Mall Tebrau City
Aeon Tebrau City, formerly known as Jusco Tebrau City is a sprawling mall that combines shopping, entertainment, and relaxation facilities in one stylish, modern building.
4. Johor premium outlets
The Johor Premium Outlets is the first of its kind luxury premium brand outlet in the region of Southeast Asia.It consists of many high-end stores selling premium stuff at 25% - 65% discounts.
5. World Sweet House
World Sweet House has been around for 34 years, offering a wide selection of local products at a cheap price. It is located at 198, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, 80250 Johor Bahru.
6. The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey
One of the newest shopping malls in Johor Bahru. It is also the state's largest integrated shopping mall that comprises of retail, leisure, office and residences.Places to Eat
1. Restourant Todak (Orang Asli)
Restourant Todak (Orang Asli) is located by the shore, with an overview of the Johor Strait, creating a great dining environment while indulging over the wide variety of seafood available.
2. Yi Jia Seafood Sdn Bhd 億家海鲜
Yi Jia Seafood is established in 2007, with specialties like Honey Crabs, Golden Crabs, and the famous “Sha Pi Chicken”.
3. Kam Long Curry Fish Head
Kam Long Curry Fish Head is famous among many locals and Singaporeans who frequent the eatery for its affordable and delicious Curry Fish Head.
4. Hiap Joo Bakery & Biscuit Factory
Hiap Joo has been around since 1919 and is one of Johor’s oldest and best-known traditional bakery. It is famous for its freshly made malt-flavoured breads and aromatic banana cakes.
5. Ah Shui Durian Store 阿水榴莲专卖店 (Sutera)
Ah Shui Durian Store has all the durian variety that you want to eat, including Cat Mountain King, Durian Red Shrimp and Durian XO.Activities to Enjoy with Family / Friends
1. Hello Kitty Land
One of the famous theme parks to visit, especially for families with young kids.
Theme park featuring giant LEGO sculptures, various ride and the Water Park that is favourite for both adults and children.
3. PermasGo-Kart Club Sdn Bhd
The largest go-kart in the region. Suitable for friends looking for a great race or friendly rivalry among family members!
4. AOV Paintball Trading
Good place for a fun paintball session with group of friends.
5. Ulu Choh Dirt Park
Have an off-road experience with Dirt bike, ATV or SSV buggies.
6. Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club
Top 3 Best Clubhouse in the Paragolf People's Choice Awards. Other than having one of the best golf course in Johor, it also has a host of five-star amenities and facilities available.
7. Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
Family friendly water park full of slides and splash pools combined with a thrilling adventure park of zipline and trampoline.
Experience kampong lift with authentic kelongs, fresh seafood and an expansive national park.Visit to Johor temple(s) for cultural experience
1. The Old Temple Of Johor Bahru 柔佛古庙
One of the oldest temples in Johor and receiving a steady stream of worshippers and visitors everyday.
2. Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
First and only glass temple in Malaysia and a major Hindu temple in Johor Bahru.
3. Chong Long Gong Temple
Located near the sea and famous for the arapaima fish pond. It is believed that the fishes bring fortune to those who managed to touch them.
- We provide door to door service. Driver will pick you up at any place at your preferred timing, and drop you off at your destination.
- We provide 24 hours service.
- For each additional pickup or dropoff point, you will be charged an extra SGD10.There is no limit for extra points.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the start of scheduled travel date. Last minute bookings are subject to availability.
- For same day booking / urgent booking, please call us directly or via WhatsApp. (subject to availability)
- No booking fees required.
- Pricing and rates are fixed. (No hidden charges)
- Child seats are available upon request.
- Please book another car if you have additional pieces of luggage or travellers that exceed the car's capacity.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking, within 24 hours.
- You will receive an email of your driver’s details on the night one day before your travel date. If you do not receive the email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email or WhatsApp.
Terms & Conditions
For full refund, cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours before the start of travel date.
JB Free & Easy Tour 8 Hours